- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'teryx W's Taema Tank
Advanced design and materials combine for performance, performance creates comfort, and comfort frees you to let go and step fully into adventure. Made from Phasic™ LT, a fabric containing 80% recycled content, the versatile Taema delivers moisture management, breathability, and softness on your skin. Articulated patterning gives you freedom to move, FC0 DWR helps minimize moisture absorption, and the seam construction streamlines the design and ups the comfort.
Size and Fit Tips: Regular Fit - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably under our insulation and midlayers. Be sure to reference our new sizing charts before you check out.
Customer Tips: Our women’s fits are evolving to deliver even better performance and comfort. Before you check out, please make sure to reference our sizing chart to determine your correct size.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
Design & Fit
- Slight racer back
- DAO™ finish (Durable Anti Odour)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Crew neck
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains recycled polyester