- All products are added to your cart.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Domestic Shipping (within Canada only)
Currently, we only ship in Canada. We do not ship internationally. Contact us if you are looking to order a product for delivery outside of Canada.
Email: [email protected]
Text or Call: 250-423-3650
Store pick-up is at 671 2nd Avenue, Fernie, British Columbia.
Orders may take 2 - 3 days to be processed for shipment. Shipments may take 5-10 business days from shipment date to be delivered.
Free shipping on orders of $250 or more doesn't apply to purchases of skis or bikes. We offer flat rate ski shipping of $30 and flat rate bike shipping of $50.
We try to reduce, reuse and recycle packaging as much as possible. Your package may come in a reused or resized package but rest assured your items will be waiting safely inside.
Items purchased at regular price can be returned for a full refund up to 14 days after the original purchase date. If you wish to exchange a product we will process the return and refund the original method of payment. You can purchase a replacement product at any time.
How to send an item back for return:
Shipping charges are not refundable. Contact RETURNS for instructions on how to proceed with a return. Please provide the reason for return.
Alternatively, exchanges can be made in store at our store location at 671 2nd Avenue Fernie, BC with a copy of your receipt.
Return shipping is not included. You can ship your return using any method you choose.
Items purchased at a discount price are not eligible for return or refund.
The Guides Hut
Po Box 2084
671 2nd Ave
Conditions and Exceptions
No returns on ski boots or climbing gear purchased online. All returns must be unworn, unwashed, and free from alterations. Returns must have all original tags attached. Final sale items and discounted items are not redeemable for store credit or exchange. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items show signs of damage.
We can accept return ONLY when:
- The product has never been worn or used.
- The original hang tags are still attached to the garment or product, and the product (if possible) is in its original box.
- You include the original sales receipt.
- Shoes and boots must be in their original packaging.
Items that are considered Final Sale and that are not eligible for store credit or exchange include:
- Any discounted items or items marked, "Final Sale".
- Items on promotion in limited quantity and time specified as 'not refundable and not exchangeable' in notifications.
- Ski boots, climbing gear including climbing harnesses and underwear/swimwear.