- All products are added to your cart.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Domestic Shipping (within Canada only)
Currently, we only ship in Canada. We do not ship internationally.
Store pick-up is at 671 2nd Avenue, Fernie, British Columbia.
We use Canada Post. With your postal code entered at checkout, Canada Post will calculate the shipping and add it to your invoice.
Orders may take 2 - 3 days to be processed for shipment. Shipments may take 2-7 business days from shipment date to be delivered. All orders are shipped through Canada Post.
Purchases made online are eligible for a full refund, store credit, or exchange within 15 days of ship date on your order confirmation.
Conditions and Exceptions
No returns on ski boots or climbing gear purchased online. All returns must be unworn, unwashed, and free from alterations. Returns must have all original tags attached. Final sale items are not redeemable for store credit or exchange. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items show signs of damage.
We can accept return ONLY when:
- The product has never been worn or used.
- The original hang tags are still attached to the garment or product, and the product (if possible) is in its original box.
- You include the original sales receipt.
- Shoes and boots must be in their original packaging.
Items that are considered Final Sale and that are not eligible for a refund, store credit, or exchange include:
- Any items marked, "Final Sale".
- Items on promotion in limited quantity and time specified as 'not refundable and not exchangeable' in notifications.
- Climbing gear including climbing harnesses and underwear/swimwear.
How to send an item back for return:
Shipping charges are not refundable. Contact RETURNS for instructions on how to proceed with a return. Please provide the reason for return.
Alternatively, free returns can be made in store at our store location at 671 2nd Avenue Fernie, BC with a copy of your receipt.