- All products are added to your cart.
Leki Khumbu Lite
(C$160.00 Incl. tax)
The Khumbu Lite poles support you while trekking with a full range of features: a comfortable Aergon CorTec grip, Speed Lock+ adjustment system for easy pole length adjustment, and lightweight yet stable tubes made from high-strength aluminum.
Available in store: Check availability
The lightweight version of the Khumbu supports you while trekking with a full range of features: a comfortable Aergon CorTec grip, Speed Lock+ adjustment system for easy adjustment of the pole length, and lightweight yet stable tubes made from high-strength aluminum. An absolute all-rounder to keep you safe on the mountain!
- Ultra-light and edgeless LEKI Aergon trekking grip with proven comfort and ergonomic grip zones as well as an integrated safety adjustment loop.
- The LEKI Khumbu Lite comes with an adjustable security strap made from breathable, lightweight, and soft material for maximum comfort.
- Aluminium HTS (Highest Treated Shaft). Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works with an external clamp that enables easy adjustment and offers maximum holding power.
- Compact trekking basket. Compatible with every Flextip. Protects against sinking into snow and mud and can be easily changed by hand.
- Robust tip that guarantees precise pole use and a perfect hold in almost any terrain.
Weight: 246 g/unit