- All products are added to your cart.
Darn Tough 8031 Lillehammer Nordic Boot Lightweight
The lightweight Lillehammer Nordic sock is the team uniform for dedicated skiers that dream in Vs and eat herringbone for breakfast. A breathable mesh pattern on the upper foot and smooth, form-fitting Merino Wool all around, combine for a precision fit that will keep your focus on the finish line.
- Women's nordic boot socks average 9 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a tall nordic ski boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.