- All products are added to your cart.
Brubeck W's THERMO Sweatshirt
- impeccable thermo-insulation using far infrared rays (FIR)
- protection against cooling down and overheating of the body
- a net structure and ventilation ducts enhancing transport of moisture in the areas of increased sweating
- anti-allergic and bacteriostatic properties
- odor-reducing properties already inherent in Nylon 6.6 are enhanced by the coffee charcoal, which absorbs and neutralizes odors effectively.
- 3D body mapped
- 4-way stretch performance
- next generation fibers
- seamless knitting
- two-layered breathable fabric
- the specially-crafted coffee charcoal and oxide additive integrated into the yarn absorb and capture body heat for an extended period of time.
NILIT HEAT - HIGHLIGHTS
Several tests were conducted in three global labs (TTRI – Taiwan, Centexbel – Belgium, and SGS – Switzerland) on dyed and non-dyed fabrics made of SENSIL® Heat and a reference fabric without the additive. The fabric of SENSIL® Heat showed an increase of l0°C (50° F) versus the reference fabric.
63% NILIT® HEAT Polyamide
2% creora® brand elastane