- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'teryx W's Taema Hoody
The summer sun can be fierce, and as you climb, UV levels increase. Protect yourself and stay comfortable. Airy, comfortable, and designed for freedom of movement, the Taema is specifically created to help keep climbers, hikers, and anyone seeking mountain adventure shielded from the sun while wicking away moisture on hot days. Its hood fits over your helmet, thumb loops hold sleeves in place, and low-profile seams are comfortable under a pack.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Size and Fit Tips: Regular Fit - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably under our insulation and midlayers. Be sure to reference our new sizing charts before you check out.
Customer Tips: Our women’s fits are evolving to deliver even better performance and comfort. Before you check out, please make sure to reference our sizing chart to determine your correct size.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- Long sleeves give additional sun protection coverage
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- DAO™ finish (Durable Anti Odour)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hood fits under helmet
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains recycled polyester