- All products are added to your cart.
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack
The Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack is a waterproof, packable daypack made from siliconized non-PFC bluesign® Approved CORDURA® fabric. As well as being ultra-lightweight and foldable, it also resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack which comes complete with a carabiner key ring attachment. The seams are double stitched and sealed with high-density PU seam tape and the unique, double hypalon roll-top is non-wicking and creates a good seal. The compression lacing system on the front rounds off this light and functional pack.
- Ultra-Sil 30D non-PFC bluesign® Approved 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Compression lacing system