- All products are added to your cart.
Osprey Savu 2
Offering enough storage capacity for ride essentials, such as a spare tube, CO2, multi-tool and snacks. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
For riders who require hydration or gear storage while riding, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body. This is created by a breathable airmesh wrap hipbelt that contours over the hipbone, Osprey's ErgoPull cross-body waist strap closure system that pulls the pack into the lumbar and side compression straps that pull the load close to your body, providing the most comfortable, secure and stable carry.
The perfect solution for stable lumbar carry allows you to access your bottle(s) with ease. For short rides without water, the bottle pockets compress to maintain stability and keep the pack close to your body. Water bottles not included.
Constructed with PFC-free recycled bluesign®-approved nylon; a sustainable build that's tough and durable to endure years of riding.
AIRSCAPE LUMBAR BACKPANEL
Extra thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability
- ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrapprovides maximum stability
- Dual snap-in-place or tuck-away water bottle sleeves
- Easily accessible split zippered side compartments with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic
- Easily accessible sunglasses/phone pocket
- SIZE: O/S
- VOLUME: 122 IN3 / 2 L
- DIMENSIONS: 18H X 21.50W X 10D CM
- WEIGHT: 0.266 KG
MAIN: Bluesign®-approved recycled 600D PET polyester, PFC-free DWR
ACCENT: Bluesign®-approved recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
BOTTOM: Bluesign®-approved recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR.