- All products are added to your cart.
Shredly MTB Short
- Made from recycled poly/spandex with 4-way stretch
- Midweight yet durable fabric for worry-free performance
- Mid-rise zipper and snap closure
- Partially elasticised waistband for comfort that stays put
- Relaxed yet flattering fit
- Two front pockets, one secure zippered pocket, and one easy access pocket with snap closure - yes they fit your phone!
- Inseam gusset enhances ease of movement and added comfort
- Length falls above the knee on most and varies by size
- BEST FOR: mountain biking, hiking, rafting, climbing, camping, golfing
A fit that just won’t quit, that’s what! This short was designed to move with you because if you’re comfortable, there’s a 100% chance you’re going to have a better time. From experience we can say you’ll be reaching for these shorts every day.
This topographic map pattern is an ode to all the places we have yet to explore. Featured in a desert sandstone color that just makes us feel warm.
A rich green so right we don’t want to be wrong.
There is more than meets the eye with MARGIE. We worked with two Colorado artists to create this special print where each of the flowers is a topographic summit of a different mountain. Included is our hometown peak of Mt. Sopris along with Mt. Rainier, Mt. Hood, Grand Teton, Marmolada, Mt. Cook and more. Mountains hold a special place in our heart and this is our way of honoring their majestic beauty and endless opportunities for adventure.
Did you know a group of butterflies is called a kaleidoscope or a flutter? We’re obsessed.