- All products are added to your cart.
Black Diamond M's First Light Stretch Hoody
(C$370.00 Incl. tax)
The perfect layer for backcountry rock walls, big alpine faces, and frigid weekend ski tours, the Black Diamond First Light Stretch Hoody is the ultimate in dynamic four-season insulation that breathes efficiently and stretches with your every movement.
Available in store: Check availability
The First Light Stretch Hoody is packed with migration-resistant Primaloft Gold Active, maintaining breathability during even the most intense high-output pursuits. The 20D nylon ripstop face fabric and stretch liner resists weather and encourages full range of motion, while remaining incredibly durable through rugged talus, brushy approaches and daily use. Additional features include an adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood, a low-profile, single-adjust hem and a highly packable design that stuffs into the internal stretch mesh pocket and clips onto your harness, all your needs are covered. Fit and overall design has been entirely overhauled for 2023.
Men's First Light Stretch Hoody Features
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Gold Active Insulation
- 20D nylon ripstop face fabric with PFC-free DWR Technology
- Lightweight, stretch lining for added breathability
- Mapped insulation throughout body, shoulders, and arms
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets
- Primary fabric is Bluesign approved
- ECO Label Status
- Fit: Regular