- All products are added to your cart.
Darn Tough 8042 Outer Limits Otc Lightweight With Cushion
(C$41.00 Incl. tax)
Whether you're sliding past the backcountry gates or one of the first to get through, the low bulk Outer Limits sock is built for long days in ski/ride boots.
Made from lightweight, thermorgulating merino wool, these alpine-ready socks aare back by popular demand, featuring an all-new tech foot and terry loop cushioning for added comfort when traveling out of bounds.
- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.