- All products are added to your cart.
Darn Tough 5004 Ranger Micro Crew Midweight With Cushion
(C$36.00 Incl. tax)
No, we’re not going soft on you. But the high-loft, ultra-supple Twisted Yarn and easy-going style of our Micro Crew Ranger hiking sock makes for a cushioned cruise around the village common or your local farmers market, for sure.
And when it’s time to climb to higher ground, Merino Wool will keep you warm and dry long after those cotton-wearing fools’ socks have let them down.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.