- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'teryx W's Konseal Short 7.5 In
Durable, comfortable, versatile - when you find a pair of climbing shorts you love, you wear them for everything. Here they are. Built for the rock and great in the gym, the Konseals crossover style extends to life off the rock. The fabric combines organically-grown cotton’s natural comfort, nylon’s durability, and elastane’s stretch. A gusseted crotch adds freedom of movement, the waistband fits comfortably under your harness, and there are five pockets for your stuff.
Updated with organically-grown cotton, PFC-free FC0 DWR, and additional pockets.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Four-way stretch textile
Design & Fit
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains organically grown cotton
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low profile semi elasticated waist
- Concealed waist adjuster for comfort and fit
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Zippered fly with snap