- All products are added to your cart.
Quest your thirst for adventure with the VAUDE Trailfront II 12.5! Love sleeping outdoors and discovering the world on 2 wheels? With this waterproof handlebar bag made from hf-welded materials, you and your friends will know no limits. The 13L waterproof packsack is accessible from both sides and can be compressed with its wrap-around closure. It’s an excellent choice for lightweight gear or a sleeping bag. You can pack extra gear or even a lightweight tent to the top with straps. The bag attachment straps fit all mountain bike handlebars with a width of 30cm, it’s also compatible with most gravel bike or road bike handlebars as well. Just attach it to the bars and head post. Attachment is width adjustable and a practical spacer ensures you’ll always have enough room for braking and shifting. Coloured horizontal velcro compression straps and a vertical twin strap keep the bag secure so your load won’t shift when you’re racing along a gravel trail.A practical feature: a strap for carrying the Trailfront over your shoulder. The handlebar bag isn’t just a practical companion for bikepacking. It also does a great job of protecting the environment, as both the mounting system and the packsack are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Made with durable PVC-free materials.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Made with robust, lightweight and quick-drying polyamide yarn made from production surpluses and cutting room scraps otherwise destined for the landfill.
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.