- All products are added to your cart.
Protective base layer
The Resistance Layer tights work as a protective base layer for skiers and snowboarders. By adding a new type of Dyneema® with stretch developed specifically for POC, the base layer incorporates one of the world’s strongest fibers to give laceration protection from sharp ski edges. The tights are certified to European cut resistance standard EN388-2016, Level 3 (of 5).
Wool for comfort
The base layer uses a wool/polyester blend in a double-knit construction so that the wool sits next to the body for extra comfort. An elastic waistband ensures the base layer sits comfortably and securely in place for a whole day on the mountains.
- Base layer tights developed to protect against lacerations from sharp edges on skis. Features a unique Dyneema fabric developed specifically for POC. Dyneema is one of the world’s strongest fibers.
- Dyneema cut resistant zones cover areas on the legs most at risk from lacerations.
- Wool/polyester blend in other areas for warmth and functionality. A double-knit construction allows the wool to sit next to the body to enhance comfort.
- An elastic waistband helps ensure the base layer armor sits comfortably and securely in place.