- All products are added to your cart.
Peregrine Radama Hub 3P Tent and Footprint
The Radama Hub 3 Combo is designed to be a comfortable nest in the wilderness for you and your adventure partners in crime. It’s packed with features to make relaxation a reality. The Radama series features award winning DAC PressfitTM aluminum poles with a pivoting hub and third pole giving you spacious vertical side walls for increased headroom. These poles are wind tunnel tested to withstand strong mountain gusts and storms. Radama tents are engineered to help regulate humidity with air vents built into a full body rain fly that can be propped open to vent moisture or sealed shut to protect from driving rain. Magnetic closures replace traditional toggles to secure the fly doors on either side making entrance and exit from the tent fast and easy. Lightweight PU-backed polyester fabric achieves an excellent balance between durability, weight savings, and cost effectiveness. Inside, you’ll find spacious side and overhead pockets to keep your gear and clothing off the ground and organized. Reflective guy lines and a vibrant color scheme make it easy to find your way back to camp and elevates those alpenglow sunsets. The Radama Hub is your temporary home away from home, the perfect nest for every adventure the trip has in store.
Footprint is included in the Radama Hub 3 Combo. The footprint is used as a form-fitted tarp to protect the bottom of your tent from wear with the ground. By using the footprint, you are extending the life of your tent. As an additional option, the footprint can be used in combination with the poles and rain fly of the tent in “Fast Flight” mode to create a lightweight shelter when insects or weather conditions are not an obstacle.
- Sleeps: 3 person
- Trail Weight: 6 lbs 7.5 oz
- Fast Flight Mode Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz [Poles, Footprint*, Fly, Stakes (2)]
- Fast Flight Footprint: 12 oz
- Size: 90" L x 67.5" W x 45.5" H
- Floor Space: 42.2 square feet
- Vestibules: 2 - 9.8 square feet each
- Storage: 7 mesh pockets (4 in roof, 2 at head wall, 1 in foot wall), 1 hook at apex, 4 gear loops in roof
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #5, Inner Tent Door YKK #5
- Poles: Hubbed DAC Pressfit 9.5mm Aluminum
- Floor: 68D 210T Polyester PU3000mm
- Fly: 75D 190T Polyester PU1500mm
- Walls: 75D 190T Polyester PU1500mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester