- All products are added to your cart.
Running in winter conditions is challenging. Maintaining comfort for optimal performance in cold and wet environments requires protection from all the elements. The Norvan SL Insulated Hoody is a minimalist, superlight, packable jacket for running in the inclement weather of winter. GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ product technology eliminates the need for a face fabric and does not require DWR treatments. Arc'teryx designers developed innovative design solutions to insulate the jacket with highly breathable and packable Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation. The Dope Permeair™ 20 liner allows excess heat to escape and manages moisture.
- Compressible and packable
- Ultra compact
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology eliminates the need for a face fabric and does not require DWR treatments
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim ensures visibility when in use
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ front zipper with soft zipper pull
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Jacket can be stowed in right hand pocket