- All products are added to your cart.
Arc'teryx M's Norvan Short 7 In
(C$120.00 Incl. tax)
Light, breathable, versatile all-mountain short in Diem™ recycled polyester.
Available in store: Check availability
With a minimalist design that frees you to travel fast and light, the versatile Norvan Short is a go-to for trail runs, hikes, and high-output adventure. The Diem™ fabric, a light, breathable, 100%-recycled stretch polyester, dries fast and feels comfortable. Two back pockets – one zippered – hold map, gels, and smartphone, an FC0 DWR (durable water repellent) treatment helps prevent moisture absorption, and the elastic waist adjusts with a drawcord for a secure fit.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Diem™ polyester dries fast, is lightweight, durable, highly breathable, and comfortable next-to-skin
- Unlined for increased versatility and wear options
- Rear pocket with hidden zip
- Rear open style pocket
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains recycled polyester
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord