- All products are added to your cart.
Trek Fuel EX 8 XT Gen 6
(C$5,300.00 Incl. tax)
Fuel EX 8 is a dialed trail bike for riders who chase down rowdy descents and want a bike that's happy to pedal back to the top and do it again. It has a stout alloy frame and an upgraded Shimano XT drivetrain for smooth precise shifting.
Available in store: Check availability
The 150mm Fox Rhythm fork makes easy work of rocks and roots while the Fox Float X shock keeps you in control. New in frame storage and adjustable geometry give you all the perks that come with the carbon model, but without the lofty price tag.
Why you'll love it
- This bike is built to take on the singletrack, with modern geometry that's evolved to handle the rough and rowdy
- You'll get upgraded components where it matters most, with 12-speed XT shifting, and a rock-gobbling FOX Rhythm 36 fork
- With the adjustable angle headset (angled cups sold separately) and Mino Link, you can choose from six different geometry configurations
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders, and use the best-fitting wheels for each frame size: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝, and sizes M and up get 29˝ wheels
- Guided internal routing, universal derailleur hanger, improved hardware, and a threaded BB make maintenance a breeze
Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, internal storage, angle-adjust headset, Mino Link adjustable geometry, adjustable leverage rate, guided internal routing, magnesium rocker link, 34.9mm seat tube, ISCG 05, 55mm chainline, BSA 73, downtube guard, shuttle guard, ABP Fork: Fox Rhythm 36, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP damper, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 150mm travel Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float X, 2-position damper, 185mm x 55mm Wheels: Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost Tires: Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.50" Handlebar: Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width Stem: Bontrager Elite, 35mm, 0 degree, 45mm length Headset: Integrated cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom, angle adjust cup compatible Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Elite, nylon lock-on Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width Seatpost: TranzX JD-YSP39, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm Brakes: Shimano M6120 4-piston hydraulic disc Shifter: Shimano XT M8100, 12 speed Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog Chain: Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed Cassette: Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12 speed Crank: Shimano Deore M6120, 30T ring, 55 mm chainline, 170 mm length Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT501 BSA