- All products are added to your cart.
- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Clarity lens from Zeiss for all-day all-mountain skiing
- Spektris mirror coating supports unhindered vision
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
Based on the Fovea goggle developed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Mid Clarity ski goggle is designed for a better fit on smaller adult faces.
Maximum vertical and peripheral vision
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for slightly smaller faces. A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter. Specially placed ventilation slots in the lens minimize steaming and support crisp and clear vision at all times.