- All products are added to your cart.
Trek Farley 9.6
(C$4,350.00 Incl. tax)
Farley 9.6 is a carbon fat bike built for speed on any surface. The lightweight carbon frame, rigid carbon fork, and top-notch 1x drivetrain make it great for mountain bikers who prioritize performance in a fat bike.
Available in store: Check availability
Why you'll love it
- A lightweight carbon frame and fork mean this bike won't be bogged down by foul weather, deep snow, or gnarly terrain
- The stability and traction of super wide tires make you a more confident rider on any trail
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
Frame: OCLV Mountain Carbon, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, 197x12 mm adjustable horizontal sliding dropouts Fork: Bontrager Haru, tapered alloy steerer, OCLV Carbon lowers, 490mm axle-to-crown, 15x150mm thru axle Rear Shock: N/A Wheels: SUNRingle Mulefut 80 SL w/ Bontrager alloy sealed bearing Tires: Bontrager Barbegazi Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x4.50" Handlebar: Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length Headset: FSA IS-2, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom Grips: ESI Chunky Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width Seatpost: TranzX JD-YSP18, 120 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 403 mm length Brakes: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Cassette: SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12 speed Crank: SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 30T alloy FAT 5 ring, 170 mm length Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, 121mm, PressFit