- All products are added to your cart.
Vaude Astrum Evo 60+10
Space for your dreams of travel. The large VAUDE Astrum EVO 60+10 trekking backpack will hold everything you need – not just for backpacking, but for long-distance travel as well.
Practical for backpackers – the pack has three padded grab handles that make it easy to lift. With its generously sized access to the main compartment, the pack can be opened like a suitcase. Dirty laundry can be stored separately in the bottom compartment. You can easily access your water bottle or camera from the side pockets without having to take off the pack. Attach extra gear like a lightweight insulation pad to the gear loops. The front compartment offers easily accessible space for travel guides etc. You can expand the volume by another 10L in the height-adjustable, detachable lid. Just take it off for a place to store your valuables and food while your pack is in the overhead bin.
The Tergolight Comfort Space suspension system distributes the load optimally across its softly padded hip belt with an integrated pocket.
The adjustable back ensures a correct fit for your own unique torso length. Even with a heavy load, the Astrum is extremely back-friendly.
A recess at the lower back reduces pressure on your sacroiliac joint for a pain-free back on longer tours.
Ergoshape shoulder straps take the pressure off and allow your arms freedom of movement.
- Individually adjustable supportive back
- “Comfort Space” for lower back relief
- ErgoShape shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement
- Padded hip belt with pocket
- Removable lid can be used as a washbag
- Detachable lid can be used as separate bag
- Front opening in main compartment
- Two padded handles at front for easy lifting
- Variable lid height
- Lid pocket
- Additional zip lid pocket inside
- Side stretch pockets with on-the-go opening
- Front outer pocket
- Side compression straps
- Attachment loops at lid
- Removable bottom compartment separation
- One pole attachment point
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Opening for hydration system
- Information panel for alpine emergency inside main compartment
- Raincover included
Weight: 1860 g - 78 x 35 x 31 cm
Volume: 60 + 10 L
- Main fabric – Face: 100% Polyester (thereof 50% recycled);
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane
600 D Polyurethane coated 50% recycled
- Second fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled)
300D Polyurethane coated 1500mm 100% recycled Polyester
- Lining – Face: 100% Polyester (recycled); Coating: 100% Polyurethane
150D woven / PU coating
For the planet:
Made with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified bluesign® (The world’s strictest textile standard for environmental protection).
Primarily made from recycled materials and recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.